Workshop Date: Thursday, December 14, 2017
Audio from discussion
Panelists: Philip Pinckney, Marcus Bryant, Craig Tuck & Mike Seaver
1Charleston is a multi-ethnic, interdenominational, and Christ centered platform that empowers churches to embrace the multi-ethnic Gospel in deep and practical ways.
“That they may be one, even as you and I are one . . .” John 17.
The 1Charleston Leadership Panel discussion will address the tough questions and how the team walks out and teaches others to walk out what they believe:
- The Gospel is powerful enough to heal racial wounds and create Biblical unity.
- A church should reflect its community, embracing multi-ethnicity.
- Churches should pursue having a multi-ethnic congregation in authentic and practical ways.
- Cultural, racial, and ethnic diversity is mandated by the Gospel.
- The scars of racism, division, and apathy have a very real impact today.
- Racial healing must begin in the Church and with God’s people